Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things you should know about me today

1. If a bit of food falls down my shirt, I will pick it out and eat it.

2. I like to put a timer on when I pick up the house. It makes me feel like it's a race, and I am more willing to get it done. Andrew does not understand this.

3. When I get out of the shower in the morning, I don't put any clothes on until after I have blowdried my hair. I figure this minizes sweating. I HATE sweating.

4. I have a thing for owls right now. I love them.

5. I am listening to Christmas music right now. Go to pandora.com and make a radio station for Brian Setzer Orchestra (Holiday) and you will get some awesome stuff.

6. I am taking a scrapbooking class from Cathy Zielske, my scrapbooking IDOL. We are in week 4 of 12, and I love every minute of it.

7. I watched an OnDemand thing today of Martha Stewart making glittered pumpkins, and I really want to do it now.

8. Speaking of pumpkins...eww. This is almost too gross to share. But I will anyway. I have an awesome display of pumpkins and gourds of all sizes, shapes, and colors out on my mantle in my living room. We bought them from a local farm, and they are beautiful. A couple weeks ago, I bought some avocados with the intention of making guacamole - my favorite. They were still not ripe yet, so I decided to add them to my mantle display until I was ready to use them. Yeah. Today I realized that they were still sitting there MOLDING. There was mold on my mantle. Disgusting. So now I can't have guacamole, I wasted money on expensive avocadoes, and my decorations don't look quite as great to me now because I know they were sitting next to moldy avocadoes.

9. I can't stop eating chocolate-covered raisins right now. They are making me sick, but I just keep eating them as I type. Maybe I'd better stop typing. I think I'll go upstairs and eat some ice cream.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my friends made the glittered pumpkins and they look AWESOME! You should totally do it. Her blog is private, or I'd let you take a look at them.