Thursday, October 30, 2008

My other half is home.

I am so happy - our little family is complete again. At least for a couple days. :) It was a great day for Andrew to come back, because it was a double celebration: today is the 4-year anniversary of the day we fell in love at a haunted house. (I told you, I'm big on anniversaries and dates.) Oh, the memories of that night...but that's another post for another time.

It is fun to have him home. Although he was in a haze of exhaustion all day and kept falling asleep - like deep, unconscious, unresponsive sleep. I don't blame him. They worked him HARD in the last 11 days - he did over 75 hours of flying in 7 countries. I'm hoping his jet lag goes away tomorrow for our fun Halloween festivities. Tonight we made caramel apples and we're going to watch The Office together. Life is back to normal, and I couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! Welcome home, Andrew. Steph, I can't wait to see pics of the kids in their costumes.

Chanel said...

You made it Steph, and did a wonderful job. Now just enjoy your time together and don't fret over the next time he has to go. Have a great Halloween!

Scotty and Meg said...

Yeah! I am so glad that he is back safely! Happy Halloween!