Friday, December 12, 2008

Stee-ckahs!

Eva is obsessed with stickers. Several weeks ago, I gave her this pack of stickers leftover from our garage sale about a year ago. Now we find them all over the house, in her hair, stuck to the inside of the washer and dryer, on the bottom of our socks, and inside of books. One day I walked in to find Leighton looking like this.
Eva was putting stickers on his face, and he loved it. As evidenced by the pure delight on her face, she loved it too. That is, until I pulled them off. I laughed so hard and was proud of her for sharing. But Leighton certainly didn't like it when I pulled them off. He got this look on his face like, "Why in the world did you just hurt me like that?!", got a quivery bottom lip, and screamed loud and long. So no more stickers and Bubba's face. But it sure was funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Geri said...

What a cute story. Kids are so funny.