Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm done!

I'm all up to date with my Blurb book. All the pictures and everything. And aren't you relieved to see that all those 140 something blog posts from yesterday are gone? If you missed it, be thankful. It was like a serious Webb family overload, and I got them off as soon as possible.

I guess technically, I'm not really done anymore, because as I write this blog post, I am putting myself behind again. :) Oh well. I can have up to 440 pages in my book, and I intend to use every single one of them. Right now I'm at 410 and the year's not over yet.

I highly recommend Blurb to anyone who wants to print their blog into a book. It is very reasonably priced and very good quality. The drawback is that they don't support Blogger, but that didn't matter to me because my blog wouldn't "slurp" in the first place. It was a lot of work last year, it's a TON of work this year because I have to copy paste every single blog post in and format it and everything. But guess what - it's worth every single minute. I love having my whole life by year in a book I can pull off the shelf and flip through. So no matter if it takes me 100 hours every December (which I have probably spent that so far), I'm going to keep doing it. Hey, it's a lot faster than journaling by hand, right? Thank heavens for technology.

Speaking of thanking heaven, I am doing so for another reason: church was cancelled again. I think we have about 6 inches out there now. I am praying Andrew's plane will be able to make it home in time for Christmas with all this weather craziness. If you need something extra to pray for, I invite you to join me. :)

Well, it's insanely late and I'm tired. But I just couldn't be on the computer for so many hours without writing a blog post. It goes against my very nature.

Good night, stars. Good night, air. Good night, noises everywhere.

No comments: