Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dear reader

You may be unhappy to find that I have practically doubled the size of my blog in one night with about 8 trillion pictures. I apologize. See, I've been working like a mad woman on my blog book. And, as you can tell, I take a LOT of pictures. As you can also tell, I am horrible at posting them regularly. Hence this end-of-the-year blowout. I promise that once I get this finished - hopefully in the next day or so - I will delete all those useless pictures and put my blog back where it was: almost pictureless, boring, and just the way I like it. Thank you for your patience while I am "under construction."
Signed,
Stephanie

Dear self,
You idiot. Please learn your lesson and in 2009 either A) take about 3,000 less pictures, or B) be better about posting them on your blog on a weekly basis. You do NOT want to repeat this process again next year. Do you?
Signed,
Yourself

2 comments:

Chanel said...

I enjoyed looking at the pictures.

Charity said...

Fun pictures! My fam said that your fam all were there for lunch. Sad I missed the party. Hey I'm still waiting for that e-mail you were going to send me :) I love reading your blog!