Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How in the world...?

The funniest moment of the day happened when I left Eva in the computer room to go get Leighton. She had been sitting on my lap coloring with a pen, and I told her I would be right back. When I came back downstairs, I heard Christmas music playing from the computer. How odd...I hadn't been listning to any music.

I walked in the room to see Eva sitting on the desk on top of a bunch of papers holding an inkpad in her hand - she had crawled up there to get it. She had ink on her hands and mouth (apparently she tried to eat it - I hope she didn't like the way it tasted)...and on the computer, the internet was open to kosy.com, a radio station in Utah that plays Christmas music.

How she navigated to this webpage, I have no idea. It is not saved in my favorites, and I listened to it once back in early November but not since then. I could not stop laughing...and it's still a mystery to me of how she turned on that music. Maybe turning on the music herself if easier than trying to tell me she wants to listen to kosy.com. And maybe she's smarter than I think...

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Hey Stephanie, so I have officially stalked you now! I remembnered you blogged, so I decided to google you, and I found you! I feel totally bad about the day of kindermusik. I was right in front of you. I wish you had my bumber, and you could have called me, and then I could have helped you get some gas to get home so Andrew didn't have to leave work, and so you didn't have to be so traumatized. Anyways, I better give it to you soon, so you have someone else to call. But just so you know, I will be stalking you often, and I don't think I ever thanked you for the yummy treats. they were delicious! And I don't think I left any caramels for Jeremy to try, they were too mouthwatering.

Lacking Productivity said...

When a girl likes soft rock, sappy love songs, and holiday hits, you can't deny her of it. She needs her fix.

Lisa said...

That is so funny! Kids usually are smarter than we give them credit for.

Hey, whatever happened to Mommyspice?