Friday, May 9, 2008

Random Facts Tag

A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts/habits about them.
B ~ After part A, go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog, and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.

1. I absolutely CANNOT wear socks to bed.

2. Whenever I eat a piece of bread, I eat the corners, then the edges, and then the middle. I can't do it any other way.

3. My favorite smell is coffee. The best is walking down the coffee aisle at the grocery store. Yum. Every time I stay at a hotel, I am tempted to make a pot of coffee just to make the room smell good. But I've never done it. Yet.

4. In college I went on a roadtrip with my roommates Julianne, Haylie, and Cami. On the way there we saw a truck carrying fruit bars (like the ice cream kind) and we flagged him down to stop and got some free fruit bars. Probably one of the craziest things I've ever done.

5. I like getting shots. Not that I love them and want them everyday, but getting poked is kind of a cool feeling to me.

6. I can't be anywhere near styrofoam--the sound of it makes my teeth hurt.

I tag Ali Flegal, Anne Lee, Lindsay Weston, Rachel Miller, Elise Roberts, and Kara Noyes.

No comments: