Wednesday, May 7, 2008

'My Names' Tag

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Lucky Camry
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Symphony Oreo
3. My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: Sweb
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Green Chimpanzee
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Stephanie Provo
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Webstadvair
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Red Lemonade
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Gary Hans
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Journey Treasures
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Andrew Backus

2 comments:

Ali said...

Maybe this is how you've been watching Lost, but if it's not... you can view episodes online at abc.com...

just something to help pass the time.

Hurray for The Red Lemonade :) I can't believe you're due in ten weeks. Has it sunk in yet or are you so distracted by your move?!

The Millers said...

I tracked you down!! Your mom told me about your blog and I was so excited to see all the cute pictures of Eva.
Now I can keep in touch a little better. my blog is bmillerski.blogspot.com - I have a couple of pictures of Marci and her new baby - I haven't seen her yet but I cannot wait. Her boys were so excited for the baby to be born.
Anyways.... keep in touch with me!
Aunt Rachel
(that makes me sound old - but I guess I kinod am.)