Thursday, July 31, 2008

MommySpice

So I have some exciting news. Well, it's not really exciting for anyone but me (and Andrew, because he's obligated to be excited about the same things as me because we're married...not really, he's just really supportive and nice...don't you love this run-on sentence?), but here it is anyway. I am writing for a blog called MommySpice on the Spice Network for women. You can read me here. Please come on over for a visit. Make comments, read articles by other moms, and consider how awesome I feel to be able to be a real live writer somewhere besides my own little humble corner of the web. My life is awesome.

3 comments:

Watts Family said...

Wow that is so cool. Do you get paid for doing this?

Emily said...

Steph, that's awesome! I bet you love it!

Leah said...

Wow that a really great opportunity. Congratulations.