Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Patent Pending

There are many - nay, innumerable - modern technologies that make my life easier. Even happier. But today, I thought of one that is missing. There is just one more thing I need someone to invent to complete my little world.

It would be like some sort of chip on the end of a baby food spoon. And anytime you are struggling getting your 7-month old child to eat, you could squeeze a button or something, and the chip on the spoon would send an electromagnetic signal to the child's brain and FORCE them to open their mouth, enabling you to shovel in the delicious food you have slaved over for their health and well-being.

My current use of the spoon as a wedge and a lever to pry open my son's mouth, is becoming ineffective. So if anyone knows any inventors in need of a great idea with no funding, please contact me. Thank you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: