Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tweet

Well, I did it. I gave in. I am now an official Twitterer. I started last night, and so far I really like it. Because honestly, sometimes I just want to write one sentence. And that's not really blog material, you know? So I'm glad to have somewhere to record random stuff that doesn't deserve a whole post.

But the real reason I started is because of my idol, Cathy Zielske. The same woman who introduced me to the wonderful world of scrapbooking, kind of. I mean, I did it before her, but she taught me WHY I do it. And she is teaching a fun little class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called Everyone Can Write a Little. Here is the promo video.

Really, anything Cathy does is something I want to do, in the scrapbooking realm. And if she thinks Twitter is valuable in recording your life, then by gosh, I'm going to try it.

No comments: