Friday, March 27, 2009

Home at last.

We are back from our fun vacation. We came home to a not-so-clean house, but I didn't care. It smelled like home and I was so happy to be back. I love my house. The kids were thrilled too - we all just couldn't stop smiling.

We had three fun packages waiting for us that caused screaming celebrations. My scrapbook kit of the month from Scarlet Lime (actually I was the only one screaming over that, but seriously it is SO ADORABLE), Eva's new princess dress for my sisters' weddings, and her new bed set from Little Miss Matched, which is cute beyond words.

Now the kids are in bed and Andrew and I are about to enjoy a late dinner of chicken and potatoes. I don't care what it is as long as it's not greasy and coming from a drive-thru window - ugh. Then we're going to relax and catch up on our TV shows we missed. It's so good to be home.

No comments: