Saturday, March 6, 2010

This boy


This boy thinks his daddy lives in the sky.

Wherever we are, whatever we are doing - every time an airplane flies over (commercial, private, or military), he stops what he is doing, waves at the sky and shouts, "Hi Daddy!"

I wonder if he ever wonders why Daddy doesn't just land and come home if he's always constantly overhead. But of course, when my answer for his "I want Daddy" pleas is always "Daddy is in an airplane," of course he thinks that. If Daddy is in an airplane, then every airplane is where Daddy is. No matter how long Andrew is gone, this boy always says hi to him in the sky.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chels said...

So Cute! I love that boy

Chels said...

By the way, what does the first comment say?

Elise said...

That is so sweet!

Kara said...

aww that is so adorable!!!

Charity said...

I love to see the thought process of these cute kids!