Monday, March 8, 2010

He's back.

Andrew got home last night. 2 days earlier than scheduled. Hallelujah.

I think it was because I never once prayed for him to come home early, only that he wouldn't come home late. So I was blessed, doubly.

I cooked dinner tonight, for the first time in a few weeks. Because there was someone to eat and appreciate it. Alfredo sauce, yum.

I am keeping busy planning Eva's third birthday party, set to take place next weekend. It will be my biggest birthday party yet, and I'm so excited. It's an art theme, and I'll be sure to post pictures and details as they happen. Tonight we delivered most of the invitations (it will be small) and she felt pretty big handing them to her friends herself. I can't believe she's almost 3. She drew the art for the invitations herself, and they are adorable. I can say that, because it's true, and not just because I'm her mother. I think she could get a job for Pixar for Monsters Inc. 2. My little artist - this will be the perfect party for her.

1 comment:

Chels said...

I'm glad he's back and can't believe your planning Eva's third birthday. Time flies.